Click the stars to rate how good you think it will be. Click here for the official line-up.
UFC 88: Breakthrough is to be held at the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia. The event will be headlined by a light heavyweight bout between Chuck Liddell and Rashad Evans.
The Least Wanted UFC Light Heavies by G. Hansen
UFC 88 Breakdown: Liddell vs. Evans, Henderson vs. Palhares, Franklin vs. Hamill, the Undercard.
Light Heavyweight Bout: Chuck Liddell (204) vs. Rashad Evans (205)
Light Heavyweight Bout: Rich Franklin (204.5)* vs. Matt Hamill (205)
Middeweight Bout: Dan Henderson (185) vs. Rousimar Palhares (184.5)
Middleweight Bout: Nate Marquardt (185) vs. Martin Kampmann (184.5)
Welterweight Bout: Matt Brown (170) vs. Dong Hyun Kim (170)
Lightweight Bout: Thiago Tavares (155) vs. Kurt Pellegrino (156)
Middleweight Bout: Jason MacDonald* (185) vs. Jason Lambert (185)*
Light Heavyweight Bout: Tim Boetsch (205) vs. Michael Patt* (205)
Welterweight Bout: Roan Carneiro (170) vs. Ryo Chonan (170)
* Jason MacDonald replaced Jason Day due to injury.
* This is Jason Lambert’s debut at middleweight, who was formally a light heavyweight.
* This is Rich Franklin’s first fight at Light Heavyweight since 2005.
* Michael Patt replaced James Lee.
* A welterweight Bout between Karo Parisyan and Yoshiyuki Yoshida was pulled from the card due to a back injury by Parisyan.