Click the stars to rate how good you think UFC on FX 2 will be.
UFC on FX 2: Alves vs. Kampmann is to take place on March 3, 2012 at the Allphones Arena in Sydney, Australia.
This event will be the third the promotion has held in Australia and is expected to be televised on FX. Due to the time difference, this event takes place on Saturday afternoon in Australia and airs live in North American on Friday night.
The first preliminary bout will stream live on Facebook at 5:30 p.m. ET, Friday, March 2 (9:30 a.m. local time), followed by six prelimary bouts broadcast on FUEL TV 6 p.m. ET, Friday, March 2 (10 a.m. local time), followed by the main card on FX at 9 p.m. ET, Friday, March 2 (1 p.m. local time).
UFC on FX 2 Pre-Fight Analysis
UFC on FX 2 Main Card Preview
UFC on FX 2 Tapology
MAIN CARD (FX)
• Thiago Alves vs. Martin Kampmann (3 rounds)
• Joseph Benavidez vs. Yasuhiro Urushitani (flyweight semifinal bout)
• Demetrious Johnson vs. Ian McCall (flyweight semifinal bout)
• Court McGee vs. Constantinos Philippou
PRELIMINARY CARD (FUEL TV)
• James Te Huna vs. Aaron Rosa
• Nick Penner vs. Anthony Perosh
• Cole Miller vs. Steven Siler
• Andrew Craig (formerly Jared Hamman) vs. Kyle Noke
• Jake Hecht vs. T.J. Waldburger
• Mackens Semerzier vs. Daniel Pineda (formerly Robert Peralta)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
• Shawn Jordan vs. Oli Thompson