UFC 288: Sterling vs. Cejudo took place May 6, 2023 at Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, ESPN+, 10:00 PM ET)
- Aljamain Sterling vs. Henry Cejudo: Aljamain Sterling def. Henry Cejudo via split decision (47-48, 48-47, 48-47).
- Belal Muhammad vs. Gilbert Burns: Belal Muhammad def. Gilbert Burns via unanimous decision (50-45, 49-46, 49-46).
- Jessica Andrade vs. Yan Xiaonan: Yan Xiaonan def. Jessica Andrade via TKO (punch) at 2:20 of Round 1.
- Movsar Evloev vs. Diego Lopes: Movsar Evloev def. Diego Lopes via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27).
- Kron Gracie vs. Charles Jourdain: Charles Jourdain def. Kron Gracie via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, 8:00 PM ET)
- Drew Dober vs. Matt Frevola: Matt Frevola def. Drew Dober via TKO (punches) at 4:08 of Round 1.
- Devin Clark vs. Kennedy Nzechukwu: Kennedy Nzechukwu def. Devin Clark via submission (standing guillotine choke) at 2:28 of Round 2.
- Rolando Bedoya vs. Khaos Williams: Khaos Williams def. Rolando Bedoya via split decision (27-30, 29-28, 29-28).
- Virna Jandiroba vs. Marina Rodriguez: Virna Jandiroba def. Marina Rodriguez via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27).
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, 6:30 PM ET)
- Parker Porter vs. Braxton Smith: Parker Porter def. Braxton Smith via TKO (ground and pound) at 2:10 of Round 1.
- Ikram Aliskerov vs. Phil Hawes: Ikram Aliskerov def. Phil Hawes via KO (punch) at 2:10 of Round 1.
- Joseph Holmes vs. Claudio Ribeiro: Claudio Ribeiro def. Joseph Holmes via TKO (ground and pound) at 3:21 of Round 2.