UFC 276: Adesanya vs. Cannonier took place July 2, 2022 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, ESPN+, 10:00 PM ET)
– Israel Adesanya vs. Jared Cannonier: Israel Adesanya def. Jared Cannonier via unanimous decision (49-46, 49-46, 50-45)
– Alexander Volkanovski vs. Max Holloway 3: Alexander Volkanovski def. Max Holloway via unanimous decision (50-45, 50-45, 50-45)
– Sean Strickland vs. Alex Pereira: Alex Pereira def. Sean Strickland via KO (punches) at 2:36 of Round 1.
– Robbie Lawler vs. Bryan Barberena: Bryan Barberena def. Robbie Lawler via TKO (strikes) at 4:47 of Round 2.
Pedro Munhoz vs. Sean O’Malley: Pedro Munhoz vs. Sean O’Malley ends in a no decision due to an accidental eye poke at 3:09 of Round 2.
PRELIMINARY CARD (ABC/ESPN/ESPN+, 8:00 PM ET)
– Jalin Turner vs. Brad Riddell: Jalin Turner def. Brad Riddell via submission (guillotine choke) at 0:45 of Round 1.
– Jim Miller vs. Donald Cerrone: Jim Miller def. Donald Cerrone via submission (guillotine choke) at 1:32 of Round 2.
– Ian Garry vs. Gabe Green: Ian Garry def. Gabe Green via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
– Dricus Du Plessis vs. Brad Tavares: Dricus Du Plessis def. Brad Tavares via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 6:00 PM ET)
– Andre Muniz vs. Uriah Hall: Andre Muniz def. Uriah Hall via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
– Maycee Barber vs. Jessica Eye: Maycee Barber def. Jessica Eye via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27).
– Julija Stoliarenko vs. Jessica-Rose Clark: Julija Stoliarenko def. Jessica-Rose Clark via submission (armbar) at 0:42 of Round 1.