Bellator 294: Carmouche vs. Bennett 2 took place April 21, 2023 at Neal S. Blaisdell Center in Honolulu, Hawaii.
MAIN CARD (Showtime, 10:00 PM ET)
- Liz Carmouche vs. DeAnna Bennett (Women’s Flyweight Championship): Liz Carmouche def. DeAnna Bennett via submission (arm-triangle choke) at 4:29 of Round 4.
- Tim Johnson vs. Said Sowma: Tim Johnson def. Said Sowma via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
- Arlene Blencowe vs. Sara McMann: Sara McMann def. Arlene Blencowe via unanimous decision (29-27, 30-27, 30-26).
- Levan Chokheli vs. Michael Lombardo: Levan Chokheli def. Michael Lombardo via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27).
- Kenneth Cross vs. Killys Mota: Killys Mota def. Kenneth Cross via submission (rear-naked choke) at 2:14 of Round 2.
- Sergey Bilostennyi vs. Tyrell Fortune: Tyrell Fortune def. Sergey Bilostenniy via disqualification (illegal strikes) at 3:26 of Round 1.
- Cris Lencioni vs. Blake Smith: Cris Lencioni def. Blake Smith via submission (rear triangle) at 3:39 of Round 2.
- Anthony Adams vs. Sharaf Davlatmurodov: Sharaf Davlatmurodov def. Anthony Adams via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).